Where It Shows Up
Eczema often appears on parts of your body that bend, like your inner elbow or behind your knees. You can have it on your neck, wrists, and ankles. Babies sometimes get it on their chin, cheeks, scalp, chest, back, arms, and legs.
Psoriasis often shows up on places like your:
- Scalp and face
- Lower back
- Palms of your hands
- Soles of your feet
You may also have patches on other areas, such as:
- Fingernails and toenails
- Mouth and lips
- Skin folds
What Triggers It
Eczema is often brought on by things that are irritating to your skin, like:
- Juices from produce or meats
Things that cause allergies can also set off eczema, like:
- Some foods
Infections can start up eczema, and so can stress, sweating, heat and humidity, and changes in your hormones.
Psoriasis shares some of these triggers, like stress and infection. But you can also get flare-ups when your skin is injured, for example by:
Some medications can also bring on a psoriasis flare, like lithium, which treats bipolar disorder, or drugs for malaria.
What Age Does It Start?
Most people get eczema when they’re babies or young children. Often, symptoms improve when a kid becomes a grown-up.
It’s less common, but possible, to get it as an adult. When that happens it’s usually because you have another condition like thyroid disease, hormone changes, or stress.
Psoriasis, on the other hand, usually shows up between ages 15 and 35. But you can get it at other ages too. It’s rare for a baby to have it.
Eczema is an inflammatory skin condition which is estimated to affect over 30 million people across the United States. Characterized by itchy, dry, scaly patches of skin, it can be a source of both annoyance and social discomfort for many, and in severe cases, patches may become raw and painful.
Hemp Seeds Products are an effective way to treat eczema from the inside out. Applying hemp-seed-enriched massage oil or body lotion directly to your skin is an effectual way to nourish, protect and repair damaged epidermal layers due to external conditions such as wind and sun-damage.
Incorporating hemp seeds into your diet are a delicious and healthy way to treat all manner of ailments and eliminate the itchy rash and dry skin-conditions associated with Eczema.
Considered raw “super-foods,” eating hemp seeds is a way to instantly supply super-nutrution or “super-fuel” to the cells of your body. Each cell of your body carries an electrical charge; the healthier the cell, the more powerful the electrical charge and the healthier and stronger your body will be to fight against infection, decrease inflammation, boost the immune system and heal from the cellular level out
. Hemp seeds contain the perfect ratio of 3:1, Omega -6 to Omega-2 essential fatty acids (EFAs). Providing the most potent protein of any plant source, hemp seeds are good for the whole family: mothers, kids, athletes, convalescents and seniors.
Why Hemp Seeds Heal Eczema:
1. –Hemp seeds are considered “super-foods” rich in Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids and are vital to creating hormonal balance enabling your body to fight many disorders including Atherosclerosis, sudden cardiac death, some forms of cancer as well as alleviate the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, mood disorders, eczema, hypertension, PMS and Osteoporosis. Hemp seeds promote optimized nutrition for expectant mothers and developing infants.
2. -The key to receiving the benefits of hemp seeds’ Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids lies in consumption of the correct ratio of 3:1, Omega-6 to Omega-3 EFAs; this ratio is required to aid in the healing and recovery process. Hemp seeds are excellent to promote a powerful brain and body and are vital for detoxification ability.
3. -Hemp seeds contain high amounts of fiber that continuously rids the body of toxins.
4. -The protein contained in hemp seeds is highly digestible and contains 65% Edestin and 35% Albumin. Edestin greatly aids digestion and Albumin is a great source of free- r radical scavengers great for eliminating allergens in your body and creating a healthier environment.
5. –The protein contained in hemp seeds is superior to all other plant-based proteins: it contains essential fatty acids, fiber and is the most effective for rebuilding skin tissue and eliminating scar tissue as well as a medley of vital nutrients such as Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Calcium Iron, Vitamin A, Sulfur and Manganese.
Top Eczema Treatments: Take 1 tablespoon of hemp seed oil by mouth, 3 times a day or eat a handful of hemp seeds 3 times a day and apply a hemp-seed-enriched lotion to the affected epidermal areas 3 times a day.
Hemp Seeds are Safe for Children and the Entire Family: Hemp seeds are non-GMO, non-allergenic, THC-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, cholesterol-free, trypsin-inhibitor-free, trans-fat-free, pesticide and herbicide-free and vegan-friendly. Kids with eczema usually develop itchy, dry, red skin and small bumps on their cheeks, forehead or scalp. Hemp seed oil taken by mouth and hemp-enriched body lotion applied directly to the affected area will help relieve the itch associated with eczema.
Eczema Irritants: Processed food, alcohol, dairy, wheat products, citrus fruits, eggs, nuts, seafood, chemical food additives, preservatives and colorings may increase the chance of eczema.